Pandya Store|Episode Discussion#66|Oily Watergate & Adbhut Chor Police - Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

I have no hopes from the makers! They are wasting 10+ episodes on room construction without any progress in the main leads and their relationship! 

I did not like Shiva’s behavior today during the scene where Rishita is yelling at Raavi! He should have stayed quiet. You cannot insult your wife like this in front of your family! Yehi values diye hai bhabhi ne baccho ko? 

Also Raavi’s reaction in the first scene was 😔 I thought she would have defended him but she was saving herself!

Kuch toh development dikhao yaar! Its been 150+ episodes! And just get this bedroom done once and for all! They are showing each and every stage of bedroom construction! Maaro mujhe maaro🤢

Haan dono hi ek dusre ko under the bus throw kar rahe hain .. I initially thought shiva will get angry on Rishita but ye to ulta hi ho gaya .... Poore episode mein only Krish was bearable 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

ANita gives pickle to Raavi and is leaving

Raavi sees Anita limping and remembers that she had hit the chor with a lota last night 

she stops Anita and asks her why she is limping 👏

Will Oily make a slippery escape again tomorrow? 🤢

mpks1 thumbnail

Gautam asks them to all stop.

Gautam says there is not money, this room will not happen

Asks Krish to go to college and Shiva and Dev to the store😕

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Now we know, Shiva would’ve taken rishitas side in the aangan kiss kand too

His opinion of raavi is horrible :(

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Thank you Prema and Aaloo for the LU! You both are just awesome! ❤️ 🤗

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Aish 🤣 makers ShiVi pe focused episodes nahi dene wale😆 tu expect karna chod de behen🤣 Anita and Gaumbi ka romance milega aage dekh le😛

Haan I forgot that part , bhai koi FF likh do mujh Jaison kr liye... 🥺🥺

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Lol, ab sorry bolne se kya fayda. Tujhe Jaanu, Mami, Motiben, Oily, Dhara, aur Dev see ab koi nahi bacha Sakta😂😂

Karlo apna birthday inke Saath (danda, thappad, kutai, dhulai wali) party karte karte. 😂😂

Oh joy... like the 12 Days of Christmas, I can look forward to 12 cans of oil, 11 dandas, 10 broken party poppers, 9 plastic chipkalis, 8 lost elections, 7 packets of Rishita's food poisoned Chinese food, 6 bags of corrupted cement, 5 trucks, 4 villains (Jaanu, Maami, Motiben, and Anita), 3 NDEs, 2 stolen kaangans, and 1 very big thappad 🤣

What a momentous birthday. Truly unforgettable 😆

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Faye24

what? Who bashed Ravi? 😔

Not bash, but it was like the family ganged up on her for thinking that way when she innocently voiced her unfiltered thoughts which insinuated that Rishita may have poured water on the cement.

Basically, they were wondering who didn't want them to build bedroom for Dhara and Raavi was like Rishita ko bathroom chaiye tha and didn't want to build a bathroom. But when Rishita was like what?, She apologized.  Yet, Dev was like tumhe Kya hogaya hai Raavi, and Shiva's like she was always like this, misjudging everyone. Now finally, Dev opened his eyes and saw Raavi in her trueself☹️

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Precap:

Both Dev and Shiva are dragging Gautam's hands and offering their own rooms to him and Dhara to sleep in 

Rishita shouts to them to stop it, and says she will not give up her room to anyone

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

shiva didn't exactly bash raavi imo

he just said that she's always been superficial, which let's be honest, she has

granted, raavi has a very big heart but she's always been a li'l judgemental too, especially when it came to shiva

the worst part is that she does it unconsciously at this point, which really doesn't make it any better