I toh always call you DQs out for your drama 😒 Jhoote ilzaam na lagao mujh pe 💔Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Tum toh kiffs ki side logi aakhir tum bhi sizzler wali group mein ho🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I toh always call you DQs out for your drama 😒 Jhoote ilzaam na lagao mujh pe 💔Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Tum toh kiffs ki side logi aakhir tum bhi sizzler wali group mein ho🥺
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Tum toh kiffs ki side logi aakhir tum bhi sizzler wali group mein ho🥺
Rehney dein soni
They don't care for us
Inhy humari feelings drama lagti hain :(
You guys are making me laugh 😭🤣
Aaj khush toh bhot hogi tum
You got kifah on your side
Yeh drama nhi feelings hain
She’s still on your side since i haven’t given up supporting team sizzlers, so Nina you are good!! 🧘♀️🤣
Originally posted by: LazyBing
You guys are making me laugh 😭🤣
She’s still on your side since i haven’t given up supporting team sizzlers, so Nina you are good!! 🧘♀️🤣
Then keep laughing
Enjoy your new UN
Congratulations once again
I know one day you will give up even zeal will also be on our side 🤣😅
And why are you taking sides you’re neither colours?? 🤣🤣Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Tum toh kiffs ki side logi aakhir tum bhi sizzler wali group mein ho🥺
No she didn’t, I clearly said it’s either HER OR ME. But you’re ignoring this part conveniently 😡
Aaj khush toh bhot hogi tum
You got kifah on your side
Yeh drama nhi feelings hain
Haina?? Not just you on me too. 😭😭Originally posted by: LazyBing
I toh always call you DQs out for your drama 😒 Jhoote ilzaam na lagao mujh pe 💔
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
No she didn’t, I clearly said it’s either HER OR ME. But you’re ignoring this part conveniently 😡
I did not ignore anything. You ignore stunnerz :(
Isme not caring wali baat kahan se aayi?? 😡
Rehney dein soni
They don't care for us
Inhy humari feelings drama lagti hain :(
Hawww you did actually, I said it’s either she stays in that team or I go but you heard was i go. 😲
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
1.4k