No no no, humein bahut parshaan kiya Anmol ne😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No no no, humein bahut parshaan kiya Anmol ne😡
Thanks Priyaaa 🤗Originally posted by: priya185
congratulations anmol
daring username change
my friend called herself kachra in her IF username
I’m lazy, hence why 👻🤣
But m sure your friend wasn’t kachra 😳😭
Q k mein Achi queen hoo😡Originally posted by: LazyBing
party ke 10 notifications aa gaye hain mujhe 🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i usually dont like when peoples UN color changes...takes me time to adjust to it
But anmols one is looking good
Haina i agree
dechuki hoo 😎dekh lo 😎
Nahi main movie mode mein hoon abhi, spamming mode ne nahi 🤣🤣
Main theek hoon Rashi, howz you? 🤗 B'day kaisa gaya?
Great enjoy🤣Ek korean movie hai The Call wo dekhna.. its thriller😎
I m good🤗It was fine day😆
The Mentalist khatam hone wala hai 2-3 din me
ankhe khol new thread hai yeh🤣
Chup kar, purane wala half-thread tha, 80 pgs mein band 😆
Meri aankhon se kuch nahi chupta 😎
Maanle ki tu kaamchor hai 🤣🤣
I cant drive
Arrest karwaana hai mujhe?
Thats shibu and it’s the best un i’m loving it so much 😻😻
And Bing is Chandlers surname (from friends) 😍
How do u know😲
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
1.4k