Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
So aaj hum kya discuss kar rahe he?
Abhi tak to logon ki bewafai hi discuss kar rahe hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
So aaj hum kya discuss kar rahe he?
Abhi tak to logon ki bewafai hi discuss kar rahe hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
So aaj hum kya discuss kar rahe he?
good question 🤣
I was watching the episodes around Abhay trying to beat up Chirag 🤣 mainly the second wrestling match
Are are i dont know everyones name but i am guesing fearless lover is diya white lilac is hriti
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
good question 🤣
I was watching the episodes around Abhay trying to beat up Chirag 🤣 mainly the second wrestling match
Why why would you torture yourself with second seasom at all😛
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
good question 🤣
I was watching the episodes around Abhay trying to beat up Chirag 🤣 mainly the second wrestling match
I wish we had proper fight sequences in the show apart from boxing competitions🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Are are i dont know everyones name but i am guesing fearless lover is diya white lilac is hriti
Yeah you are right 😆
I like seeing Abhay in wrestling matches 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I wish we had proper fight sequences in the show apart from boxing competitions🤣🤣
And some flying thingies.
Hehe. I feel tired of everyone going against abhay in second season. I mean everybcharacter gets away with doing so many bunch of stupid cruel nasty things but abhay ne kuch kiya to hungama.
By second season i am tired of that
The first one. Bare chested. With his vpire tatoo in the shower.☺️
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k