wait. Its NOT oo lala?? My whole life was a lie
She is not talking about Vidya's oo la la 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
wait. Its NOT oo lala?? My whole life was a lie
She is not talking about Vidya's oo la la 😆
Originally posted by: Physics_girl
The song 'crazy kiya re'.
I used to sing - 'Deri kiya re'
Deri in Assamese means der karna or late.
When the trailer for dhadkan came out.. I read it as Dhakkan.. I was like yeh kaisa naam hai 😆
My marathi is not that good, sun ti hun bas.. bol nai paati..mummy ko ache se aati hai 😆
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
My marathi is not that good, sun ti hun bas.. bol nai paati..mummy ko ache se aati hai 😆
Any favorite song?
That Raat ka nasha song I have always loved.
Whenever someone asked to me sing.. I'd sing it.. they would be like "bahut acha beta.. ab bas. "😆
I am sure most of us here too had initially thought-Aakh utthi mohabbat to be - Kutti mohabaat 😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
That Raat ka nasha song I have always loved.
Whenever someone asked to me sing.. I'd sing it.. they would be like "bahut acha beta.. ab bas. "😆
I feel for your parents. 😆
Originally posted by: Physics_girl
I am sure most of us here too had initially thought-Aakh utthi mohabbat to be - Kutti mohabaat 😂😂😂😂
No clue which song this is. 😆
Ginni: ek baar kitty tom cruise pe hua tha🤣
Sarla: Tom cruise Nahi cruise pe hua tha