hi lavy how are you?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hi lavy how are you?
Originally posted by: priya185
hi lavy how are you?
I am good... wbu?
I am okay thanks
are you still here?
Originally posted by: priya185
hi ru how are you?
I'm good Priya🤗 Just exhausted with the schedule atmLooks like a busy week ahead too.
How about you?
Hum toh aapki spamming ki wait karte hai😉 Will catch up soon
P.S Amazing siggy Babu That reminds me woh bhi dekhna hai 6 onwards
23.something hours later- Yes😆
I'm good Priya🤗 Just exhausted with the schedule atmLooks like a busy week ahead too.
How about you?
Take care Bakyavati🤗
Anyone wants to accompany me on sanyaas?😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5