Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh my god😵

Let me clean my eyes with holy water

#TrueLoveWins

I'm so emotional rn....

Nobody can separate these true soulmates, they are so similar, selfish, weak and delusions
![]()
Tejo leaves this asshat when

wait we are sure it's not a dream right
Originally posted by: ZKWBRHQPPVTZKWC4
#TrueLoveWins
I'm so emotional rn....
Nobody can separate these true soulmates, they are so similar, selfish, weak and delusions
Tejo leaves this asshat when
Apt 😆
Don't know what to say about this show anymore😆.
I think I am too emotional because of jasfa's amar prem😭😭😭😭
🤣
Originally posted by: Z4IWDSVUWIVOAHFF
wait we are sure it's not a dream right
😆oh Yes sapno ki udaariyaan .....I forgot they give more dream sequences than the actual scenes.

















hmmm..if it's fateh dream sequence then also it's wrong... 🤔Originally posted by: OZXLBTTVIHS2FCKX
wait we are sure it's not a dream right
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
hmmm..if it's fateh dream sequence then also it's wrong... 🤔
Might be Jasmine's dream who knows😵
This is only acceptable if it is Jasmine dreaming, anything else is just sick.