Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I only want RaghVi with Amma Farhad krishna and vedOriginally posted by: ...EhSaas...
When will we get deshmukh free episodes 😔
Fans hate keerti sunny scene but atleast we get twice or thrice in week but deshmukh every day and for them so many raghvi scene got compromise 👎🏼
Baki sub ko filter kardo makers 😡🤡
Btw koi raghav ke night dress ko destroy kar do aur casual pehna do raat ko
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
I only want RaghVi with Amma Farhad krishna and ved
Baki sub ko filter kardo makers 😡🤡
If they really want to see pallavi blind bhakti I will prefer amma she is more sensible
If u destroy his night dress he will sleep shirtless utna buget nahi that they will get him casualsOriginally posted by: ...EhSaas...
Btw koi raghav ke night dress ko destroy kar do aur casual pehna do raat ko
We need to wait for next discount sale to get new casuals for him
yup Amma is more sensibleOriginally posted by: ...EhSaas...
If they really want to see pallavi blind bhakti I will prefer amma she is more sensible
I want Pallavi only as Pallavi Raghav Rao not in any orther version...
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
If u destroy his night dress he will sleep shirtless utna buget nahi that they will get him casuals
We need to wait for next discount sale to get new casuals for him
If waiting for discount than order couple night dress jyada discount milega
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yup Amma is more sensible
I want Pallavi only as Pallavi Raghav Rao not in any orther version...
Amma is more sensible right now
I prefer pallavi pallavi sawant and pallavi rao
Not pallavi deshmukh
Originally posted by: SONIA441
More Power to you!
I have also been in this kinda situation & still trying to learn how to get out of it. Felt solidly so bad for her there - all because you are being a good person & don't voice out that it's not right.
I want this scene sooner!
Thanks 🤗
We are learning each day, and it takes a lot of courage to stand up against ppl when you are feeling guilty and responsible...
I hope you too grow out of this situation..😊
Ppl think you are easily manipulated when are being good and polite ... That's where we need to draw the line ...
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4