Bilkul!! You're also whiskey lover? 🥃🥃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bilkul!! You're also whiskey lover? 🥃🥃
Good morning our lovely Shepherd Riya. We are doing fine. Thank you! I am already looking for ward to the first round results. I will get to the questions after work today.Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Good morning, my lovely Sheep! 🤗
How's everyone doing with the questions? 😳
Cheers....
Yeah I’ll drink anything anytime anywhere 😈
Tho beer is a bit rough
whiskey is quite enjoyable 😆❤️
Here you go. 🍫🍾🍷🍺🧃🥤. You can have everything except water.😊Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Can I have their share of booze 😆🥃 😂
Warning: Drink wisely. Don't drink and drive.
Cheers.....
Originally posted by: Savera84
Here you go. 🍫🍾🍷🍺🧃🥤. You can have everything except water.😊
Warning: Drink wisely. Don't drink and drive.
Cheers.....
I appreciate the candy bar and juice box 😆
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Yeah I’ll drink anything anytime anywhere 😈
Tho beer is a bit rough
whiskey is quite enjoyable 😆❤️
I like whiskey, rum n vodka.. beer had it once.. never again.. 🤣
Originally posted by: Savera84
Here you go. 🍫🍾🍷🍺🧃🥤. You can have everything except water.😊
Warning: Drink wisely. Don't drink and drive.
Cheers.....
You can do anything when you're at home all day🤣
i slept, while typing🤣I m sleeping abhi toh video khatam ki hai ab soti hoo phr se uthke lectures sunne hai 😏😏😏
yes!! She brilliantly pulled off that character ... but then shes an amazing actorOriginally posted by: priya185
yes she was kickass
Well, I’m off to zzzzland! Hopefully I see some movement on this thread and some more responses when I awaken! 😊
https://x.com/i/status/2049848155135783291
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
Begum and Meghna https://x.com/kareenatweets_/status/2067557449184563674 https://x.com/borntobeashwani/status/2067542352902975780
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVB14WYjtsY/?igsh=MWdjcWx3bHZ6MXZwOA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZjjLKzMwmU/?igsh=MWM5anZqeG9yMjVkMg==
13