Ye thread toh bohot slow chal raha hai!
Kya baat hai? 😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ye thread toh bohot slow chal raha hai!
Kya baat hai? 😕
Summoning my wifey😆
🤗 have a nice day!😳
😊, I don't normally drink. I take a sip or two during celebrations.
Cheers....
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Good morning, my lovely Sheep! 🤗
How's everyone doing with the questions? 😳
Yet to google😆 I hope it gives me proper answers🤣 and they match others..waise elimination nahi hai to I could go wild😆 neeche se first k liye ek special award pleej😳
Originally posted by: Savera84
😊, I don't normally drink. I take a sip or two during celebrations.
Cheers....
Drink virtually, talli nahi honge🤣
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Yet to google😆 I hope it gives me proper answers🤣 and they match others..waise elimination nahi hai to I could go wild😆 neeche se first k liye ek special award pleej😳
There are some special awards for sure, but am not gonna reveal them just yet! 😉
Kuch meri taraf se, kuch aap logon ke vote se!
Spammers so rahe hai.. I expected to wake up to new thread..seems like you'll wake up to the new one🤣
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Spammers so rahe hai.. I expected to wake up to new thread..seems like you'll wake up to the new one🤣
Let's see. I have many hopes from this flock of sheep! 😆
Can I have their share of booze 😆🥃 😂
Well...
Your DIL is busy that could be a reason 🤷🏻♀️🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2049848155135783291
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
Begum and Meghna https://x.com/kareenatweets_/status/2067557449184563674 https://x.com/borntobeashwani/status/2067542352902975780
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVB14WYjtsY/?igsh=MWdjcWx3bHZ6MXZwOA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZjjLKzMwmU/?igsh=MWM5anZqeG9yMjVkMg==
13