Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
exactly...still these people dont understand🤣, even when Raghav keeps repeating Ardhamainda🤣
Blessy raghav needs to do tatoo on mandar hands 👿👿
So pallavi was planning to feed him with her hands 🤔🤔🤔
At RR mansion
Amma support Pallavi that it would have been an emergency situation so she went
Kirti asking questions we did everything for her but she didn't value it
And says I don't think so she will come back soon so that we can wait
Nibba adds ghee too fire
Saying she may also stay there
Raghav gets angry and tells sunny to stop
Okay so Mandar comes with the DNA proof but it looks like Raghvi deny it or smth
so now Raghav has a 7 day challenge with Mandar?
I can’t watch the episode rn so I’m reading updates
he needs to show these D house memers Raghav's reality..or else..they will keep dragging Pallu again & again😡😡
cant they understand, that she is a married lady..she has her, husband & her own family now😡
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4