post mein poll option chahiye abhi🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
post mein poll option chahiye abhi🤣
yup that true Tanya is in distance wala love with Jay Mishraji 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Yes... I will accept him wholeheartedly.. Will give all the love care and affection he was deprived off till now. 🤣🤣
mandaar :
haan hum badalne lage ..
girne sambhalne lage ..
jab se hai jaana tumhe ..
teri ore chalne lage
keech: ☺️
u can decided by yourself as ur like and decision maters the most..
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yup bhagwaan sacha pyar ka sath detha aur jeet bhi sacha pyaar ko hi hota hay
that Sache Pyaar is between ManKee
Keechu is ready to accept Mandar with all his flaws and admire his psycho behavior too
Hahahaha yeh toh hai 🤣🤣🤣
poll banao keechu🥳🤣
so proud of u keechu 🤗🤗Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Yes... I will accept him wholeheartedly.. Will give all the love care and affection he was deprived off till now. 🤣🤣
Tanya now atleast open ur eyes and see this sacha Pyaar
Oye hoye sharma gayi kya phone kaat Di mummy aa gayi kya 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Yes... I will accept him wholeheartedly.. Will give all the love care and affection he was deprived off till now. 🤣🤣
Mandaar's heart will go like
Koi mujhko yun mila hai jaise banjaare ko ghar
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
so proud of u keechu 🤗🤗
Tanya now atleast open ur eyes and see this sacha Pyaar
Okay if keechu is happy I'm ready to sacrifice my ship
But I will still keep little hope for ManAv 🥺🥺