Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle12 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Here's all the things i dislike about the show in breif.

1. I hate how all character growth has been thrown out.

2. baby swap thing doesn't make any sense.

3. asha's death is hardly being acknowledged.

4. Every one is ganging up on sona.

5. The show's dialouges feel too daily soapy.

6. It doesn't make sense that none of the house members were asked before bringing the child home.

7. It doesn't make sense that ayush's grandparents just let him go.

8. the show has lost all nuance

But most of all i don't like the audience of the show, last time i watched it on tv so had no idea about these people but this time i see them and it feels like they aren't very sensible. There's some fans that won't see the wrong with the characters. also see a lot of misogyny in the comments against sona. Naive people expecting children to be mature.

Its like people just don't understand mental health. I made a mistake of commenting on youtube video and not only have i been questioned on my intellect, but also my humanity ( lol okay people need to chill)

people expect sona to scold a crying soha. even parents are testifying that thats a good thing. not questing anyone but scolding is scientifically going to emotionally stunt kids cause them mental health issues.

basically i suggest noone comment anything on youtube because people can't handle different opinions. I love this platform because at least people are civil and are ready to question their thoughts. 

Edited by Doodle12 - 2 years ago
NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

About time we had this thread put up in there. We really needed it.πŸ˜†

Well ....my frustrations so far are --

1) I HATE THIS BABY SWAPPING story. After all that they have shown in season 1 & season 2, they want me to believe Suhana was not even their daughter & everything shown in the last half of the season 1 & season 2 about her are big fat lies? Errmm. NO. That's just not possible. 

2) I hate the way 2 of the main characters have regressed back to their original selves, or even a more regressive version of their original selves.

Ishwari's change....is still somewhat understandable as they never addressed her original issues & she was shown to become comfortable with Sonakshi out of gratitude towards her after she helped her in the Khatri business.

But Dev? Holy Jesus! What did they do to Dev?? Granted, his character growth was not depicted properly, he got off too easily, but there's no denying that a positive character growth did take place towards the end of the season 1. He understood his mother's insecurities & her role in driving Sonakshi away as well as his own shortcomings & he learnt how to deal with both the issues. Mummy, though still respected, not on a Godly pedestal anymore & more attention, support & protection towards wife when she needs them. He definitely implemented these in his approach towards the 2 important ladies of his life. And he was the model husband in season 2.

How can that Dev go back to Mamma-is right-wife-must-be-wrong party again?? The way he cuts her off, doesn't listen to her & even shouts at her for having a particular dream....is just so so not like the man who had learnt to value her the hard way.

I am not complaining about the drama, dialogues or appearance of the characters yet....but these 2 issues have seriously frustrated me. I never hoped for a season 3, when it came I thought it would be an added bonus. But it's destroying what we had so far. That's so not done.πŸ₯±

priya-like-best thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

About time we had this thread put up in there. We really needed it.πŸ˜†

Well ....my frustrations so far are --

1) I HATE THIS BABY SWAPPING story. After all that they have shown in season 1 & season 2, they want me to believe Suhana was not even their daughter & everything shown in the last half of the season 1 & season 2 about her are big fat lies? Errmm. NO. That's just not possible. 

2) I hate the way 2 of the main characters have regressed back to their original selves, or even a more regressive version of their original selves.

Ishwari's change....is still somewhat understandable as they never addressed her original issues & she was shown to become comfortable with Sonakshi out of gratitude towards her after she helped her in the Khatri business.

But Dev? Holy Jesus! What did they do to Dev?? Granted, his character growth was not depicted properly, he got off too easily, but there's no denying that a positive character growth did take place towards the end of the season 1. He understood his mother's insecurities & her role in driving Sonakshi away as well as his own shortcomings & he learnt how to deal with both the issues. Mummy, though still respected, not on a Godly pedestal anymore & more attention, support & protection towards wife when she needs them. He definitely implemented these in his approach towards the 2 important ladies of his life. And he was the model husband in season 2.

How can that Dev go back to Mamma-is right-wife-must-be-wrong party again?? The way he cuts her off, doesn't listen to her & even shouts at her for having a particular dream....is just so so not like the man who had learnt to value her the hard way.

I am not complaining about the drama, dialogues or appearance of the characters yet....but these 2 issues have seriously frustrated me. I never hoped for a season 3, when it came I thought it would be an added bonus. But it's destroying what we had so far. That's so not done.πŸ₯±

Exactly....

My points.....

wasn't expecting for new season ....but getting it, I am very happy...but the way the quality of the show is degrading ....making me so sad....

Just waiting for the magic to be recreated as promised by makers and believed by actors....

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

the writers have changed 

yes I agree there is no continuation

I was already Aware Shashu will do like this πŸ˜†

Hope he continues the story without any loopholes 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Makers have messed up with entire story line and made in such a way that season 1 and season 2 doesn't exist πŸ€ͺ

No continuation between both the seasons 

We can’t blame makers too

Look at the promo

New story ...new shade of love it is in deed NEW

Baby swapping

Ishu β€œohohoh version 3”

Dev ..Only β€œ Mamma’s boy β€œ

Vilkki such a great hubby & bro 

Brave heart Sona became total scary cat can’t even sleep peacefully 

Asha one and only character with commonsense disappeared.

Mamiji became β€œ brainy”

In deed A NEW Colour of pyar

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

They already warned us , now only I get it 

After watching this unmarried people might think marriage totally will kill romance 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

🀣🀣🀣 indeed new Rang 

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

I was already Aware Shashu will do like this πŸ˜†

Hope he continues the story without any loopholes 

You have good ex with the writer I think 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Very good as soon as the thread got opened ran into 4 pages πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Doodle12 thumbnail

I am scared of marriage looking at this though. My only saving grace in that show is Vicky Elena's marriage also bijoy and asha's love never fizzled out.

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle12

I am scared of marriage looking at this though. My only saving grace in that show is Vicky Elena's marriage also bijoy and asha's love never fizzled out.

Love marriage is great

I am experienced person don’t worry 

Living example me there 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Doodle12 thumbnail

Ahah please stay on this platform. When and if I get married will take tips from you πŸ˜‰