Waiting for that day eagerly🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Waiting for that day eagerly🥳
Task yet to start
Oh ooo... Vishal is goona flunk in this water task.
Originally posted by: VintageWine
I love arjun and vishal❤️❤️.
This will help in BB also. Arjun is expected in BB 15😳
I love him. He's a doll❤️😎.
Riddhima Pandit and Neha Marda are almost confirmed.
Rahul ki kya mast dhulai hoti hai yaar🤣. Loving it.
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Oh ooo... Vishal is goona flunk in this water task.
Yh he was literally splashing around seems like struggling to hold his breath
I love both Arjun & Vishal ❤️❤️
Any of them wins, I'll be happy
varun-divya bhi aayenge