Its not like Shiva is it?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Its not like Shiva is it?
I am resting today too😆
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
I joined recently😂
Meri other wali ID also kinda recent.
Maybe an year old🤔
The one where you post poems??
I will still listen to u Priu
I post poems everwhere😂
But yes this one is just for PS
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Glad to have u back baccha!!
Come back soon🖤
Ua KD is getting tired of the negativity btw😆
I know 😆 I didn't care much for his little tantrum and I guess he didn't either since he took the post down 😆
Pran Priye! I can't wait to hear you sing ❤️
Meine training li hein...I sing well😆
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
I know 😆 I didn't care much for his little tantrum and I guess he didn't either since he took the post down 😆
T u r on duty again