Chikki..I guess you are missing me a lot...So cute...YKB to you❤️🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Chikki..I guess you are missing me a lot...So cute...YKB to you❤️🤗
Me tooo sunshine
Why I propose clubhouse is because we could hear each other too.
Baby is learning from Momzii❤️
Do tell me when you create the group😆
Me too...Insta is cool😆
Hmm you have been quiet naa😆 YKB🤗
Maahiii...hum dono ek jaise hein❤️
I am your chocolate truffle too😆
I joined recently😂
Meri other wali ID also kinda recent.
Maybe an year old🤔
Originally posted by: Transference
Why I propose clubhouse is because we could hear each other too.
I will sing for you all❤️
That u r
And yes we r🖤