You mean to say that you think the show will get over soon? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You mean to say that you think the show will get over soon? 🤣
AU thread:

Originally posted by: Transference
Are you folks present at the Clubhouse?
No Momzii...I got to know about this only now😆
Priii you are back again🥳
Originally posted by: Transference
Once the show is over, I will create our Pandya Store Closed Room there 😆
Wow Momziii...I will check it out❤️
Originally posted by: Transference
Once the show is over, I will create our Pandya Store Closed Room there 😆
That would be great!
When u r creating it do inform I ll download the app then!!🖤🖤
I am an up to date Momzie 😆
Partner...it is crazy here🤣
I am not on Twitter but Insta pe hoon
I will message everyone, once I create the room. 😆