Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
vicky kaushal & drooling in a sentence
sounds about the best past time ever ;))
For me that would be a good book and its leads and their story line
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
For me that would be a good book and its leads and their story line
That could be mine too
But I need motivation to read😕
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
For me that would be a good book and its leads and their story line
you like reading? yay me :))
what all genre's do you like?
what books have you read recently?
what's your favourite book?
who's your favourite author?
Are you folks present at the Clubhouse?
Bola na let him be sitting at perfume ki dukaan ka galla🤣
Clubhouse is the new Instagram!
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
you like reading? yay me :))
what all genre's do you like?
what books have you read recently?
what's your favourite book?
who's your favourite author?
I will pm u all the answers🖤🖤🖤
Originally posted by: Transference
Clubhouse is the new Instagram!
No I dunno😆
Originally posted by: P77OHV6SFSTH6AGQ
Ok I know off topic, but I'm drooling over Vicky Kaushal today🤣
Pixie still can't tag u
🤣🤣🤣 What do you like about him