Shiva Raavi - Alternate Universe DT #8- Page 91

Created

Last reply

Replies

1k

Views

63.2k

Users

40

Likes

3.7k

Frequent Posters

U4FJRY5H6PA6XETY thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Accha hai.

We should find someone else to drool over 🤣🤣🤣

Kitna cute hai yaar

He made me fall in love with a punjabi song which I didn't know existed🤣

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: WGJTJYTVDGQAFYKH

Kitna cute hai yaar

He made me fall in love with a punjabi song which I didn't know existed🤣

Are are !

Junior aur senior KD ko dhoka🤣🤣🤣

U4FJRY5H6PA6XETY thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Are are !

Junior aur senior KD ko dhoka🤣🤣🤣

No dhokha...

Mai toh bas door se nihaar rahi VK ko

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: C63GD5YZUTVLGRRY

Better than what I wrote🤣

U both r doing quite well

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: UHVSNVSTV2YTEMWA

Ok I know off topic, but I'm drooling over Vicky Kaushal today🤣

Pixie still can't tag u

I dont drool over anyone

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: CVUWIH27P7CNDZDK

No dhokha...

Mai toh bas door se nihaar rahi VK ko

KD bros ko bhi tu door se hi niharti hai Sakhi

U4FJRY5H6PA6XETY thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

I dont drool over anyone

I know

Was letting you know

U4FJRY5H6PA6XETY thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

KD bros ko bhi tu door se hi niharti hai Sakhi

Not bros, just one of them🤣

The other ahem, let him be

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: BYH7ZHCSYR5KMGYU

Ok I know off topic, but I'm drooling over Vicky Kaushal today🤣

Pixie still can't tag u


vicky kaushal & drooling in a sentence

sounds about the best past time ever ;))

U4FJRY5H6PA6XETY thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa


vicky kaushal & drooling in a sentence

sounds about the best past time ever ;))

Isn't he cute?🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".