Look at their expressions!! Am I the only one who thinks this might be from a liplock session?
Look at their expressions!! Am I the only one who thinks this might be from a liplock session?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don't think it's a liplock.. Uhmm probably cheeks or forehead kiss.
It will be lip lock if it was on OTT but on TV not possible 😉
From their expressions it looks like that 😉
lip lock on ITV at such stage of show is definitely impossible
Originally posted by: ReemShah
lip lock on ITV at such stage of show is definitely impossible
As far as I can remember, there used to be a show called Maryada which was credited to show the first liplock scene in ITV. That was so long ago, abhi toh zamana aur bhi modern hogaya hain.
As far as I can remember, there used to be a show called Maryada which was credited to show the first liplock scene in ITV. That was so long ago, abhi toh zamana aur bhi modern hogaya hain.
zamana toh modern go gaya hai--but the trp aunties mindset is still the same
Please someone post a screenshot as I am not on instagram 🥺
Look at their expressions!! Am I the only one who thinks this might be from a liplock session?
Please can you post a screenshot of the story.
I am not on instagram so I can't see a story.
It will be lip lock if it was on OTT but on TV not possible 😉
Why? Maryada serial mein toh liplock dikhaya tha. And that show is soooo old.