I hope to watch this movie soon. Seen good reviews
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope to watch this movie soon. Seen good reviews
I watched this movie I liked the message about the conservation of wildlife in the museum shown at the end and how vidya was so content to see the baby tigers safe. The film shows work politics and indicates how corrupt the system is
It's fabulous!!! 🤗 I've almost finished the movie
It's hearwrenching😭
I'm heartbroken🥺
Why did they kill T12😭
Humans really are the worst of all species😡
Hi neha good to see that you also watched itOriginally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
It's fabulous!!! 🤗 I've almost finished the movie
It's hearwrenching😭
I'm heartbroken🥺
Why did they kill T12😭
Humans really are the worst of all species😡
Well apparently tiger was a threat to mankind but humans were no better
I liked vidya’s character and the fact that they tried to protect her cubs
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi neha good to see that you also watched it
Well apparently tiger was a thread to mankind but humans were no better
I liked vidya’s character and the fact that they tried to protect her cubs
I mean we're a bigger threat, we encroached upon their lands.. how can we complain 🤔
One of the Biggest snoozefest I have watched in a long time, also Vidya is so overrated now, waste of time
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrJ56szF-5/?stkn=MXVwYjhlOHoydGJwdQ==
...
33