Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Rra was live again and I was the only one viewing and he was like, "there's only one viewer. time to kill this live again."
then there's me going

omg kya hua is bandhe koooo 😲😲
Just now saw my youtube notif
2nd one ki thumbnail dekho 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
omg kya hua is bandhe koooo 😲😲
Just now saw my youtube notif
2nd one ki thumbnail dekho 🤣🤣🤣
he's such a big mood 

I don't believe in spirit animals, but if I have to pick one then it would be him 

Ho rha hai ki nhi ab
I wish he wouldn't come live again today. I just can't have another staring session at my screen😔
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Rra was live again and I was the only one viewing and he was like, "there's only one viewer. time to kill this live again."
then there's me going
even i was there. something was wrong..
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Ho rha hai ki nhi ab
I wish he wouldn't come live again today. I just can't have another staring session at my screen😔
I don't think so. He said he only had half an hour to spare aur itna time toh isko yeh sab technical difficulties sort karne mein hi lag jayega
But he's live now.
Vikram, Kamaal Hassan, Mohanlal, Mahesh Babu his fav South actors
Where r u from??
--I am from Earth🙄🤣