Last BW song you listened to?

mintyblue thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#1

For me:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJ98UfSp6M


I can't get this song out of my mind...it's so beautiful

Created

Last reply

Replies

9

Views

666

Users

6

Likes

10

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#3

One of my favourite songs....used to listen to this song on B4U music after school!!

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#4
karuna_kini thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#5

https://youtu.be/lN1m7zLBbSU

Just heard it after an IG page recommended and uff the tears 😭😭❤️

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#6
W23AKTSRCKHTMVFK thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#7
mintyblue thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#8

I love this song...it takes me to a far-away place which I can't describe in words

W23AKTSRCKHTMVFK thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I love this song...it takes me to a far-away place which I can't describe in words

The song is magical.❤️

And my Jimmy looks so hot


I've been also listening to this from the same movie.

https://youtu.be/kjlo0J07vj8

mintyblue thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#10

It disappointed me, just like all songs do nowadays....it tries too hard to be upbeat

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 6 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dds7dntoXJz/?stkn=ZzY3dHNkMzExcmhk

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dds7dntoXJz/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 28 days ago

https://variety.com/2026/film/news/ramayana-release-date-sony-1236849917/

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 6 days ago

Mark it Sept 29 Btw title track over 30 M views already https://x.com/gaurav_5599/status/2103419123246248205?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg

https://x.com/gaurav_5599/status/2103419123246248205
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 21 days ago

https://youtu.be/2OHEEy_qhyE?si=q6HVIhAelHnqqs2C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OHEEy_qhyE
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 9 days ago

. https://youtu.be/Y1L01J5fhDY?si=L27cpzcfTqP6r5IZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1L01J5fhDY
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".