I think ayush and soha r twins.
Rohit might be lying of the swapping.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think ayush and soha r twins.
Rohit might be lying of the swapping.
Originally posted by: mily_mathew
I think ayush and soha r twins.
Rohit might be lying of the swapping.
Ouch this is in such band taste isn’t it ?? poor kids suffering at this tender age
Thank you Suta for update.
I missed yesterday's epi 😢
Bijoy vs Ishu
Bring it on 😈
But Sona must have known if she was carrying twins. Ultrasound n all tells na 😕
Originally posted by: mily_mathew
I think ayush and soha r twins.
Rohit might be lying of the swapping.