Woh toh meine sabsy pehly bola tha
Eijaz or shukla yeh dono naam liye thy sabsy pehly
I knew i liked eijaz
Oppo loves you
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Woh toh meine sabsy pehly bola tha
Eijaz or shukla yeh dono naam liye thy sabsy pehly
I knew i liked eijaz
Oppo loves you
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
You mean the Vijay round?
Come on yaar, look at the theme, I have more chances of matching with Vijay than matching 60 other sheeps😆

Woh toh meine sabsy pehly bola tha
Eijaz or shukla yeh dono naam liye thy sabsy pehly
I knew i liked eijaz
Oppo loves you
😆 haan u had said it mein toh aivein game khelrahi thi😆
Haan Oppo ki fav tha Eijaz. Tani usse bhi fight karti thi na
New nickname Nina😳 kaju barfi
Bee sona nahi? Its 4:30am
Chalo main phir se pohunch gayi HoF #1 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😆 haan u had said it mein toh aivein game khelrahi thi😆
Haan Oppo ki fav tha Eijaz. Tani usse bhi fight karti thi na
Haha yup i know i have seen their fights. They have blocked each other on twitter 🤣
Ab jaky unblock kiya
Oppo has finally moved on but tani is still in nikki land.
But today Anmol is 3rd 😳 Wow 🥳
Sab mere angry reacts ka asar hai 🤣 Jamuni prem got you popular Anmol 🤣
We all are sweet jungle family 🤗😳
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0