Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

How convenient! Trust these people to come out with quotes which I can't ever get when I need it! 🤪

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Most bollywood actors do have some narcissistic traits, i am generalising but it takes a lot of self centred attitude to be successful in such an  industry. So it is quite natural that she won't feel a flying duck about her husband's arrest and feel more sorry for her yoga toned ass.

YourCat thumbnail

But then there is no one to blame but your own self, whatever bad happened, it is due to what your own hands have earned 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

👍
👍

Circus mein kaam karna tha. Kaahe bollywood mein naa gayi

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kinda hard to believe she had no idea what he was up to. An app with p( )rn and nude 'auditions'? How dumb is he if he thought he could get away with it ! 

Shilpa is probably planning to ditch him and say she was duped.  Or maybe she really was ..who knows.  

There's only so much tratak meditation can help you ignore .  I feel bad for the kids.  

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I think its just a quote she found since she has posted these before I think, this one relates to her current uncertainty 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

These shrewd celebrities know how to play mind games. Bas ek do philosophical sad quote daal do - people will be like haaye bechari kitni dukhi hai 🤪

shilpa shetty seems like one of those dhongi baba