Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
He still hope for a pyaari pyaari beti
He is mad about daughters
😆
In sha Allah hope rang layegi😆
How adorable is this🥺
Senti kar dia😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
He still hope for a pyaari pyaari beti
He is mad about daughters
😆
In sha Allah hope rang layegi😆
How adorable is this🥺
Senti kar dia😆
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
The amount of stories I have burnt is low but they were full fledged novels also there😆
I burnt them because I grew up and realised that ye kahaniyan to thodi bachkani si hain🖤
Ab mai kya he bolun ispe🤍
Your stories! Your marzi!
That's so so sweet of you❤️
Par maine toh wahan kabi comment he nai kia. Mai toh last week gayab thi😆
Lol, being the nosy person I am, I dug through member introduction profiles to get more birthdays. Also, apologies, but no birthday wish is complete until there is a gif (my friends and I constantly send special birthday gifs to each other)
Since we can't have Alice Kaushik, I've decided to give you another Alice 😆

🤣
Ab kuch kahogi to bhi koi faida nahin hai!
They are gone with the wind.
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Lol, being the nosy person I am, I dug through member introduction profiles to get more birthdays. Also, apologies, but no birthday wish is complete until there is a gif (my friends and I constantly send special birthday gifs to each other)
Since we can't have Alice Kaushik, I've decided to give you another Alice 😆
The amount of dedication Avi❤️😆
Aloo meri jaan🤗
Exams are going good I guess😐
Aj he khatam honge
Thank you so much❤️
How are u?
Oh nice! Free hogi uske baad tu 🤗I'm doing good too! ❤️
Yess Mai ek hour pehle PM karne wali thi😐
I just held my emotions back phir.
Thank you.. Means a lot to me! Sachhi.
Sahi bola.. Par kya hai na umeed sab kam ho rahe meri.
Mujhe khud nai pata mai kya ban gayi hoon.
Stay strong Nairu.. sab theek hoga! Time heals everything.. I will pray for you ❤️
If you want to talk, i'm always here to listen! 🤗
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Lol, being the nosy person I am, I dug through member introduction profiles to get more birthdays. Also, apologies, but no birthday wish is complete until there is a gif (my friends and I constantly send special birthday gifs to each other)
Since we can't have Alice Kaushik, I've decided to give you another Alice 😆
That's so sweet!
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Stay strong Nairu.. sab theek hoga! Time heals everything.. I will pray for you ❤️
If you want to talk, i'm always here to listen! 🤗
Thank you aloo❤️
Yes I know🤗
Haan free exams se😆
Kaam. Kaisa chal raha hai? 🤗