PS|EDT 64|Mere Wale Bhootnath Ki Mehnat,Sizzling ShiNu & Gaddar Gaumbi - Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Transference

Last time when Raavi wore this 😆

Those were the days. What wonderful episodes

manny136 thumbnail

i skimmed todays epi did she wear the same ms as well?

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

She was looking beautiful then but today duh!! 🤡

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Last time she was running away from Shiva, this time she is running towards him 

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Nups🤗

I think they have made a huge mockery of this entire pregnancy issue.

This is coming from someone who has battled being the butt of all drawing room conversations about pregnancy, fertility and what not.

It’s appalling to see the kind of insensitivity towards a woman who cannot bear a child for any XYZ reasons. Equating pregnancy with privacy is the shittiest plot ever. Had it been only about Dhara getting a room of her own, it would have still made sense.

Just because Dhara couldn’t bear a child, she needs a room! This has been assumed by the entire male population of the mini district of Pandya household! This  is not only ridiculous but tone deaf.

There is so much pressure on women to bear kids that its not even funny to reiterate the notions of pregnancy through this track! There isn't a zilch of gravitas or sensitivity even while talking about this issue.

One day, they show Gautam and there’s so much sensitivity about men being victims too; the next day they resort to the stupid brothers discussing about the obstetric history about their mother figure.

Its hideous 😞

Piu!! ❤️ Lots and lots of love to you!! Thank you for sharing this with me and sorry for the late response! This post is very emotional for me and I wanted to take the time to respond! 

Infertility is not a joke! I just want the makers to understand this! Its just not a joke… A few years ago I had an operation to remove a benign ovarian cyst. The doctors told my parents that she should try to bear a child before 30 or else chances are slim! I am 28 right now and  its painful for me to go through this over and over on the phone with my parents where they are pleading with me to think of having a baby! I am tired of telling them that its not in my hands and it will happen when its the right time. So when I see such mockery of pregnancy and infertility on shows like these it just makes me dejected, sad, angers and annoys me all at the same time! 

This is pathetic and probably the worst the makers can show! 

Sorry for venting out and sorry if I got a little personal. But you guys are like family to me and sharing stuff with you makes me feel lighter🤗❤️

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Piu!! ❤️ Lots and lots of love to you!! Thank you for sharing this with me and sorry for the late response! This post is very emotional for me and I wanted to take the time to respond! 

Infertility is not a joke! I just want the makers to understand this! Its just not a joke… A few years ago I had an operation to remove a benign ovarian cyst. The doctors told my parents that she should try to bear a child before 30 or else chances are slim! I am 28 right now and  its painful for me to go through this over and over on the phone with my parents where they are pleading with me to think of having a baby! I am tired of telling them that its not in my hands and it will happen when its the right time. So when I see such mockery of pregnancy and infertility on shows like these it just makes me dejected, sad, angers and annoys me all at the same time! 

Sorry for venting out and sorry if I got a little personal. But you guys are like family to me and sharing stuff with you makes me feel lighter🤗❤️

My cousins three of them didn’t have kids for almost ten years after their wedding. They tried. They went for treatments. They still couldn’t. Now one of the cousin is a father of two cute boys, born a couple years apart. Another one received twins three years ago, after losing a set of twins in their last trimester. And the last one has gone through two miscarriages.

I know how sensitive and painful this issue can be. The pain, the tears... And the patience. I salute each on of them. And you too. Like u said when the right time comes, it will happen. Till then we can be positive and wait. 

The sheer weirdness they show in the show is embarrassing. What does this even teach our audience?

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

My cousins three of them didn’t have kids for almost ten years after their wedding. They tried. They went for treatments. They still couldn’t. Now one of the cousin is a father of two cute boys, born a couple years apart. Another one received twins three years ago, after losing a set of twins in their last trimester. And the last one has gone through two miscarriages.

I know how sensitive and painful this issue can be. The pain, the tears... And the patience. I salute each on of them. And you too. Like u said when the right time comes, it will happen. Till then we can be positive and wait. 

The sheer weirdness they show in the show is embarrassing. What does this even teach our audience?

Thanks for sharing this Mahi!! Thank you!! Lots of love to you and your family🤗❤️ It is indeed a very sensitive topic and makers should not make a joke out of this! Will giving her a room sort out the pregnancy issue? I am shocked at how superficial their thinking is!! 

This track is the worst that they can show! Building a private room, decorating it for consummation and then expecting her to tell them the good news the very next day!!  I dont have words to even describe how pathetic all this is! 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nups 🤗🤗

Thank you for sharing, and I'm really happy that telling this to us makes you feel lighter! That's what we're here for 🤗

I cannot even imagine how difficult this must be for you. You have been really strong, and I hope and pray that you continue to face and fight against all hardships and emerge victorious! ❤️ I sincerely hope that things get easier with time

Wishing you lots and lots of love, strength and luck🤗

Edited by GrilledCheese - 2 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nups 🤗

Big hugs for whatever you have been through or going through. it’s really sad that despite so much progress in the field of gender equality, women barely have any choice or respect for their bodies. Our bodies are regarded to be meant for procreation, and if that purpose is not fulfilled there is a whole brigade of horrors, tyranny and mockery that is associated with it. It can be really taxing to bear children, and those who don’t want to or aren’t able to look down upon. Being child free by choice for over a decade now, I can only tell you one thing.

It’s important that you make decisions based on what your heart wants rather than societal, familial and peer pressure. Consider these as static factors in your life and leave the rest to destiny!  

The society would want to behave in a certain way which would reflect in the conversations from your parents, in-laws and peers alike. One must always listen to their heart and do what they feel is right 🤗

A woman is not defined by virtue of her fertility. She is more than her body! 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Lots and lots of love to you 🤗

#mybodymychoice

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

That's brave of you to share ❤️❤️

These are sensitive issues and should be handled like that.when you show brother in law's discussing pregnancy issue of their bhabi like biological clock and stuff, what message are you giving to the audience?

It's one thing to show outsiders taunting dhara, and it's one thing to show the family members discussing about it this way.

If I could write about the regressive contents of itv shows, this post will never end.

I just want to tell you to be strong and not let your mental peace be affected by this show. we will troll the makers left, right and centre 😎 and make you feel better about crappy tracks.  ❤️

Lots of love and strength to you❤️

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago