Usually what I do minus the extra work😆 Then we visited our relatives yesterday, came back today. Had a lot of fun.
Shemai, Pulao, Korma, Roust, Rejala, Falooda etc Had many more as a guest🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Usually what I do minus the extra work😆 Then we visited our relatives yesterday, came back today. Had a lot of fun.
Shemai, Pulao, Korma, Roust, Rejala, Falooda etc Had many more as a guest🤣
Eid Mubarak to you!🤗 Hope you had a wonderful time!
No worries😉 Aaram se kariyo. Hum sab yahin hai🤣
It was
Ab bhi yahi hai lagta hai😉
Perfecto🤣🤣
They did😆
Yes🥳

Tags worked🥳 Tags were not working today?
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Usually what I do minus the extra work😆 Then we visited our relatives yesterday, came back today. Had a lot of fun.
Shemai, Pulao, Korma, Roust, Rejala, Falooda etc Had many more as a guest🤣
@pink
I hope meri yaad ayi😭
And the cycle repeats🤣
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
This was so nice It's a beautiful song, hearing it for first time though. Liked it
Shukriya ji🤗
That film and its entire soundtrack is very popular Yess Boss starring Srk and Juhi Chawla. Time mile toh zaroor sunna👍🏼 You'd like it I feel.
Mere utpatang ho rahe the😆
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
And the cycle repeats🤣
Jab tak rahega samose mein aalu, ye cycle chalta rahega Komu🤣
Sach bolu to aayi thi jab main khud guest the aur sab items taste kar rahe the, soch rahi thi humlogon ki food club ke bare mein aur kya mein sach main foodie bangayi tum logon ke saath rehte rehte🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5