Kahaan fas gayi mein? 😳With that seriously I will become a sheep without even knowing it 🤣
I have 0 knowledge in Bollywood🤔aur woh bhi retro wala🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kahaan fas gayi mein? 😳With that seriously I will become a sheep without even knowing it 🤣
I have 0 knowledge in Bollywood🤔aur woh bhi retro wala🤣
like this i might get my next promotion 🤔😆
Exactly.. chapters were boring😆
Poems r interesting.. there was one more 'The Brook'.. it was long but interesting too
yes!!Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Exactly.. chapters were boring😆
Poems r interesting.. there was one more 'The Brook'.. it was long but interesting too
Have u read listeners by walter de la mare.
However i used to enjoy prose too alot
Yes Why not just spam with us 🤣🤣Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
like this i might get my next promotion 🤔😆
No i haven't.. i hv read the poems in school only😆Not after that..
is it allowed 😆Yes Why not just spam with us 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly
Kahaan fas gayi mein? 😳With that seriously I will become a sheep without even knowing it 🤣
I have 0 knowledge in Bollywood🤔aur woh bhi retro wala🤣
You and a lot of people who've signed up here! So you're not alone - already a sheep! 😆
Baa baa bolo - Google Maata ki Jai! 🤣
ooo na na 😎
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0