Why are you still watching ghum?- Page 4

Poll

Why are u watching ghum?

Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

47

Views

2.7k

Users

13

Likes

62

Frequent Posters

Optimist_d thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
#31

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion


I still enjoy the episodes. It's just that I used to like the old SaiRat more than the pyaar mein gire huye SaiRat. 🤣 Also twice I went on vacations and the break made me lose interest. 🤣 It's like why I am making them, for whom. 🤣

Haha, makes sense😆 but this forum and discussions here make things interesting. Sometimes these discussions are much better than the episodes🤣

Optimist_d thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
#32

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Neilsha as Sairat.

As long as they are there,nothing matters to me. Not interested in watching other shows.

Yes, NeilSha as SaiRat❤️ I can skip everything just to watch them. They are so awwwdorable!❤️

Optimist_d thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
#33

Originally posted by: RTOPA5GGTP6DUM7G

NeilSha as SaiRat

Virat

Sai

Addicted to Ghum ganja

Didi's beizzati

Nothing more interesting than Ghum

I was so confused if I should react ❤️ Or 😂 for your post😆 but then finally decided to go with heart just for your first option❤️

Priorities you see❤️❤️ it's like all of the above + didi's beizzati no? 😆

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#34

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

Haha, makes sense😆 but this forum and discussions here make things interesting. Sometimes these discussions are much better than the episodes🤣


That's why I am still in this forum. 🤣

Optimist_d thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
#35

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion


That's why I am still in this forum. 🤣

And that's why I'm back to the forum😆❤️

ZF7AQ7CR46KDNPVD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#36

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

I was so confused if I should react ❤️ Or 😂 for your post😆 but then finally decided to go with heart just for your first option❤️

Priorities you see❤️❤️ it's like all of the above + didi's beizzati no? 😆

I guess didi's beizzati should have been on the top, right🤣

Optimist_d thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
#37

Originally posted by: X2EVX4PQCWRWDPIV

I guess didi's beizzati should have been on the top, right🤣

Nah, I dont want her to be anywhere near to our babies. So no😆 After all, I had to do her beizzati as well na? 🙊

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#38

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

And that's why I'm back to the forum😆❤️


We are pagal

Optimist_d thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
#39

Haha. Either high on ghum ganja or ghum hai NeilSha/SaiRat ke pyaar meiin ❤️🤣

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#40

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

Haha. Either high on ghum ganja or ghum hai NeilSha/SaiRat ke pyaar meiin ❤️🤣


I would say ghum in NeilSha/SaiRat ke pyaar mein. 🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".