Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Main khud bhi nahi recruitments kar rahi hoon 🤣
We have a bandariya, an oont and a kachua now 🤣

good luck dearOriginally posted by: LizzieBennet
Good good! Getting geared up for this Sheep game.
I find I'm quite nervous since it's my first time as Shepherd! 😳
Hope y'all enjoy playing!

ohh! Chalo tab badhiya... atleast game miss nahi hoga😆
So u r organizing this game na... all the best...
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Good good! Getting geared up for this Sheep game.
I find I'm quite nervous since it's my first time as Shepherd! 😳
Hope y'all enjoy playing!

vaise bhi old songs is our weak pointOriginally posted by: LizzieBennet
Sahi, ek aur newbie! 🤗
I'm feeling quite proud this game has hooked in quite a few newbies! 😳
Have you watched Brooklyn 99? It's a reference..
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0