Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
DT ban ja humein bhi support miljayega 🤣Originally posted by: Alpha_Aakash
Iss baar thoda alag socha hai. Sidha DT se setting krunga. Ya DT mein hi ghus jaunga🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I thought Sunny me bulaya pehli baar 😲 my memory na
But I dont think they knew about it when Shibu & Nita started using it. (Maybe)
Shame on you🤣 it was mishti who started it
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Why this smile why?? Even after so long. 😡
Does it bother you Kifla 😊 😊 😊 . How about this one
P.S : Do not search for creepy emoticon smile on google 🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Yeh :) use karo instead 😆
This is not creepy at all🤔
Wahi toh.phr yeh pm mein Apne comments bhejega or humein post krna Hoga iske. Behalf pe 🤣
Likhna hi padega jaoge kahan 🤣
Haha I’m sorry you felt you had to keep it from me. 🤗Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Now that even Kiffs knows
Let me properly say
I don't like how the character arc of Steve Rogers was!
It could've been better 😒
I don’t mind anyone not liking him (unless I’m doing drama) Nita doesn’t like his character as well and I’m sure others.
I love Steve and that’s enough for me. 😍😍
Instead be #BeingHuman
Originally posted by: hasini009
and no nickname can beat ours
Blurred Holmes, Hasini Holmes and Rado Holmes😎
Exactly . Zeal and Kif may have won the tournament but we got the coolest name 😎.
Chalo Mai bhi aata hu. In
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0