Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Yesh she’s doing it on purpose and I don’t like it 😭
dont be so rude😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Yesh she’s doing it on purpose and I don’t like it 😭
dont be so rude😃
She played telugu girl😆
i'll try😊😃
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
It’s worth it from what I heard from others. 😍😍
It did intrigued me honestly
Coz I am a sucker for Lawsuit set-up
I am thinking of putting it on my watchlist
I dont even remember how I used IF before tag feature came🤣 seems like the stone age
Nairobi of Money Heist😎
Ashutosh ki dewaani bulane wali Hasina bhi aagayi 😂😂
Let me go update nickname wala post.
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Waise Beauty have you seen Defending Jacob?
(Obviously you did but still wanna know)
It's a good one, watch it amrika ki missus🤣
ik, my ig was filled with nairobi/the actress.
I wanted to say hyderabad instead of nairobi, but wasnt sure ki joke samjhega ki nahi kisiko😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Yesh she’s doing it on purpose and I don’t like it 😭
Coz you hate it?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0