24 😆 My aunts used to watch it and I used to watch it with them during summer vacations 🤣 Idk how but it stuck with me.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
24 😆 My aunts used to watch it and I used to watch it with them during summer vacations 🤣 Idk how but it stuck with me.
Mera Gaumbi 😆

He looks like proper babuji admiring his sons and drinking chai. 🤣
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
Beheno... we old folks have grown up on ITV nonsense of losing your entire property and bank balance with one mistaken signature on a blank paper. This is and all nothing 😛
Unless you are telling me that I could lose my property by 1 Signature 😲 Aisa hai to bata do- I will never sign anything in my life again 🤣
Sirf ek signature se generally you won't lose your property 🤣
But depends on what you're signing😆 Never sign without reading🤣
Originally posted by: ShinyShine
@Bold: I swear I am studying law it makes me mad seeing them showing any nonsense. Thoda Thoda toh basic laws regulations per dhyaan de. Ik they have PHD in showing illogical things but thoda toh kyaal rakhe.
I agree. All my legal and logical faculties go for a toss looking at them. Pata nahi konse parallel universe mein rehte Hello fellow lawyer🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
24 😆 My aunts used to watch it and I used to watch it with them during summer vacations 🤣 Idk how but it stuck with me.
How did we manage to watch the same shows? Oh wait was I in High School/College. Nvm, it all makes sense now
Originally posted by: EUTXJWOYHNDH6VGM
Sirf ek signature se generally you won't lose your property 🤣
But depends on what you're signing😆 Never sign without reading🤣
What if vamp plots against me and gets my signature on blank paper? 🤣
Am I doomed? Will I have to go live in a Mumbai chawl and become destitute software engineer 😳