I did and it was soo amazing. You gave it a beautiful finish 🙈🥺❤
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I did and it was soo amazing. You gave it a beautiful finish 🙈🥺❤
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Guys, chalo jldi se AT finish krte hain ye wala. Ashi has made such a gorgeous AT16 I can’t wait to jump on to the next one 🥳
Batao kahan se shuruwat kren aaj toh kaafi jazbaati hain
Iddhar se:
Watching the episode. CVs please give Pallu a break, I beg you! 🙏🤲
Uski life ka stress dekh k mera bp high ho jaata hai