Last scene 🤣
Raghav aur mera dono ka dimaag alag hi direction me chala gaya 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Last scene 🤣
Raghav aur mera dono ka dimaag alag hi direction me chala gaya 🤣
Hayeee so beautiful
Originally posted by: Raghav_Rao
Raghav ke chaiye two three🤪 like smiling, emotinal, or may be angry one🤪
First page...pe dalna....
Also hum idhar use bhi kr skte h time to time, According our convo...ya situation👍🏼
Angry Raghav😡😳



Even Blinded Raghav can fight better than Bandar😆


Emotional Raghav😭
Sonia it's awesome Re❤️ thabk you so much!
Main abhi new AT bna ke Ati tum hum post reserve krlo... phir yeh post kr dena ok👍🏼
Originally posted by: Raghav_Rao
Sonia it's awesome Re❤️ thabk you so much!
Main abhi new AT bna ke Ati tum hum post reserve krlo... phir yeh post kr dena ok👍🏼
I'll be helping in making an AT! Yay, Yay!
But I don't know what to write, images ka link I'll send but thoda help karna
Originally posted by: SONIA441
I'll be helping in making an AT! Yay, Yay!
But I don't know what to write, images ka link I'll send but thoda help karna
Likhna bhi h?
Just post your gif with title, like angry rao, desperate rao and all....
He you want to write then... appreciation ke liye 5-6 lines bhi likh do👍🏼
Wow sonia these are lit❤️
Done !
🤣🤣
Waise ,how many posts should one make before one becomes Goldie ?
Neha 10 more👍🏼🤣