Sorry but I do not believe Paapi's "degree".
It is 100% from one of those scam colleges where you pay money and bam! degree arrives 🤣
Right! I guess this is where she is going to work.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Sorry but I do not believe Paapi's "degree".
It is 100% from one of those scam colleges where you pay money and bam! degree arrives 🤣
Right! I guess this is where she is going to work.
Paapi says she is capable of understanding right and wrong🤣🤣🤣 n her decision won’t change
another thunder sound effect for paapi watching virat give sai water 🤣
this woman is beyond vile
Originally posted by: RZ7647NCGB4QSJTL
delusional paapi talking about sai getting better treatment in this house than her 🤣
If she needs better treatment, i can suggest her my psychologist 😋
how much is vankar going to rub in this virat-sai-AJ paani situation??? 2 times in 1 episode virat gives sai water...
of course now he is going to get triggered when he sees AJ doing the same 🤣
Score for today: 3/10
I skipped through sooooo much of Paapi's bakwaas, so this is a cheater score tbh 😆
But 1.5 point for sanskaari kitchen romance and 1.5 point for Sai's next day look.........I would have given another .5 point for her look (she looks very pretty), but the ugly mangalsutra was there so ............🤣
So laid back in scoring. Cheating kyun kya 🤣
Originally posted by: K6LKLYVF3RGKG5PL
another thunder sound effect for paapi watching virat give sai water 🤣
Sometimes it really seems like they're trolling the character badly🤣
mera Maan papi ke🔪🔪tukde karne ka Maan karta hai.Originally posted by: T24DL3FLPDUGA6GF
paapi is literally telling the entire family that virat knows she's only in this house because of him 🤢
She can set up her own chai business🤣🤣