Originally posted by: JayashreeR
this happened with me too but it is opposite I was tagged in a EDT but I thought it is new topic. 🤣🤣🤣
Koi nahi atleast raghvi BTS to aaya
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
this happened with me too but it is opposite I was tagged in a EDT but I thought it is new topic. 🤣🤣🤣
Koi nahi atleast raghvi BTS to aaya
🤣
yup playing cards but I thought it is some sort of guessing game 🤣🤣
this pics are clear 
let me see RaghVi ❤️
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yup I want only RaghVi bts from veena aunty
I will also join u to request sandy.. 👍🏼
😈
She is becoming dal badlu 😆
yup new director is giving RaghVi Bts back to back
after confessing, instead of being romantic...these both r playing guessing game
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yup new director is giving RaghVi Bts back to back
See I told you na he becomes cool whenever pallavi comes infront of him
😆
after confessing, instead of being romantic...these both r playing guessing game
Pallu jabtak khud nahi bolegi na ki i want to be loved raghav ne kuch nahi karna . I am counting on Bold pallu.
after confessing, instead of being romantic...these both r playing guessing game
Khel ne do bacho ko 😆
Yehi to umar hain khel kud ki
Originally posted by: Ruhi.007
What bedroom game is this 🤔🤔
Guess the card game 🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0