bas Nina krksti hai 🤣
Han bus main hi achy kaam kar sakhti hoon
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
bas Nina krksti hai 🤣
Han bus main hi achy kaam kar sakhti hoon
She admitted it that she is a DQ
But she saying she is innocent😲
Wahi toh mein kabse bolrahi Aisha ko 😆
We already got two of them here.. Can we have Tigdi complete!!
Thx for the tag zeal 😳
Don’t know how to play
But I think mousy and priya are also playing first time 😆
ok pls SIGN me UP for this game 😈
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Thx for the tag zeal 😳
Don’t know how to play
But I think mousy and priya are also playing first time 😆
ok pls SIGN me UP for this game 😈
Game easy hai, think like others for the questions😆
Your UN 👏 epiccc🤣
Goodnight fellas! ⭐️🤗
See you in your dreams wifey😳🤗
Have a nice day mumma😳
For a moment I thought it was Anmol.. turns out this is another person🤣
Nope 😂 I haven’t changed my UN yet 😆Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
For a moment I thought it was Anmol.. turns out this is another person🤣
Are you in my buddy list? Notification mil jayega when i do 😭🤣
Nope 😂 I haven’t changed my UN yet 😆
Are you in my buddy list? Notification mil jayega when i do 😭🤣
Too lazy to check, I think I am😆
https://x.com/i/status/2071619855959417138
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2088865703290163546
https://x.com/panindiareview/status/2070591772229787932?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2066561705593970842?s=46
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
18