Frequent Posters

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Meko kaafi time ho gaya h kuch sensible likhe😆

Meko yaad bhi ni h last kab likha tha😆

Mostly to troll hi karti hu😆

Flower zee  am glad we troll the episode in good humor and not each other. 🤣.  It is not always necessary to write maha intelligent reviews and engage in acrimonius debates. Thoda fun bhi hona chahiye. It is important to  respectfully agree to disagree😊 without hurting feelings.

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Flower zee  am glad we troll the episode in good humor and not each other. 🤣.  It is not always necessary to write maha intelligent reviews and engage in acrimonius debates. Thoda fun bhi hona chahiye. It is important to  respectfully agree to disagree😊 without hurting feelings.

Y to troll peeps😕

Sab ke apne soch sabke apne thoughts👍🏼

If I don't agree with someone that is my problem😆because I don't expect everyone to agree with me😆

Nahi achcha laga to share your perspective and leave it there 😆farzi main manawana kyu k nahi meri mano😆

Isi baat pe yaad aya last sensibly Maine 2-3 weeks pehle likha tha🤣when aps got shocked 😲and appreciated me 🤣

wizardofoz2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Y to troll peeps😕

Sab ke apne soch sabke apne thoughts👍🏼

If I don't agree with someone that is my problem😆because I don't expect everyone to agree with me😆

Nahi achcha laga to share your perspective and leave it there 😆farzi main manawana kyu k nahi meri mano😆

Isi baat pe yaad aya last sensibly Maine 2-3 weeks pehle likha tha🤣when aps got shocked 😲and appreciated me 🤣

Oooh aapka saaaaaaaanse of humor hai kitna laaaajawab 🤣. 

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Waise, kisine mujhe yeh nahi bataya, ki woh phone gaya kahaan. No one really wondered about this?

Aparna realized that AKT needs a time out and the only way to do that was to confiscate his phone. The social media, youtube, tiktok has influenced her son so much that he is letting himself phasoed by Imlie. Ghor paap! 

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

Bunty bhaiya was in Tripathi house as per spoiler pic so I think puri family ko hostage banaayega and Imlie will be  their savior and in that process she will get badly hurt 🤕🤣

iske baad Bahu hamari Imlie🤣

yes yes... i think this is how it will play out... she will save everyone but will get injured while saving BK ya fir aparna.. 

#theflippingherd will happen 😆

wizardofoz2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Seera_

yes yes... i think this is how it will play out... she will save everyone but will get injured while saving BK ya fir aparna.. 

Ooooh jo bbc naaahi kar sakath oooo nde karath hai😆

Whatever765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Oh so she is a history professor malu ?😆 college me history padathe hain kya🤓? Or they just tusooed some dialogue to ghusaao the kunal chauhan

Who knows man if she a history prof or studying to be one!" India's pride the most brave and forgiving emperor- Prithiviraj Chauhan"- if she was a history professor, she would have knows this verbatim, would not be reading it!  So logic loss, brain toss! 

Edited by Whatever765 - 2 years ago
Whatever765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Seera_

sigh! I do not want Imlie to be saving anyone but Babusahib! Bk ko Radhaji ki bhakti bacha le aur Aparna ko uska conscience...😔

#theflippingherd toh hona hi hai....I have no interest in watching everyone's moral sense rising from the ashes one by one! 

Edited by Whatever765 - 2 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikal

Tum phone ke baaat kar rahi hai..

Mere tho ye palle nahi pad raha ki dance practice kya kiye aur uss dance pe gungroo kyu chayiye?  Uske baad disqualify karneke moment pe imlie ithne tayyar kaise hogayi.. 🤣

Aur ek aparna ne lock karke gayi thi.. Tho kal sundar kaise chavi kholega? I dint see her puttinv chavi there🤣

I wonderful how Beautiful managed to open the door to Adi’s room without a key. So anyone can wander into BS’s bedroom if they can lock or open from the outside, no wonder Imliya refused to move in just yet. 😛😆 She must think Ts are bailbuddhis.

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Nim had posted one. Will ask her to do it again for your reference😆

thankoo.