Originally posted by: kankabhor
Kartik is such a bhai ka chamcha, How he took Ahaan's permissin to order food for Ishqi😆
LOL...I guess he doesn't want to be a sandwich between the two 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: kankabhor
Kartik is such a bhai ka chamcha, How he took Ahaan's permissin to order food for Ishqi😆
LOL...I guess he doesn't want to be a sandwich between the two 😆
oh god...these guys are so funny...how can they even come up with stuff like this🤣
BTW what kind of sittign arrangement was that on dinner table? There was no chair on one side. Is that for two couples to sit side by side😆 and poor Kartik alone
Originally posted by: libranangel
Aaj ka sneak peek???
Here it is
ChaskaMeter is being freaking biased and I hate it.
i did a song for sonyTv
Oh meri sona re sona re sona re..dedo humare ipzn ko mat juda hona re oh mere sona re sona re sona🤣
20 years ago, I ended up on an advertisement that aired on Sony randomly.😆
Free main aa gayi, to paise bhi na mile mujhe 😆
another song...soniyeee soniyeee soniyeee soniyee..tu hi tu hi meri manzil,tu hi chahat mein shamil IPZN ki bina din nahi chalti IPZN ki bina shaam na dalti,IPZN ki jaan pighalti..sohniyeee sohniye🤣