That 4th one looks so stupid and regressive. 🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That 4th one looks so stupid and regressive. 🤢
Auto🤌Auto🤌🤌Ruk jao Bhaiya 😂😂😂
I just hope now there is no separation
PreeRan & unke 2 babies humesha saath rahe
Sherlyn bhi planning & plotting na kare
no negativity
Happiness
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I just hope now there is no separation
PreeRan & unke 2 babies humesha saath rahe
Sherlyn bhi planning & plotting na kare
no negativity
Happiness
Joke maarti hai accha joke maarti hai.
Aakash
it was Dadi's birthday party in Kundali Bhagya
Next week Kundali Bhagya might fetch 2.6 TRP
Happy PreeRan
Good news
3 months leap, etc
I hope ZMGA fetch 1.4-1.5 TRP
and eventually slot leader
opening shayad 1.1 se hogi
Anyway won't talk about it now
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRDzZuyhRasL3F0hXmoAWm4gmdseCQIIYm81Ts0/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRn0kW3hQSP5MlpFNi6uzU5wybgRC3tPnFhaQw0/?utm_medium=copy_link
This is Sab TV last and this week TRP. 3 shows ratings decreased. Kaatelal and Hero is stable while WKD3 and TYHM increased. I wonder why 3 shows decreased but this crap TYHM increased. Looks like too much bold content in 1st week along with late night slot of 10:30pm drove away some of the viewers. I hope it don't keep decreasing each week like it did before lockdown.
The way SAAKDA has destroyed 7 pm slot of SP i feel ZMGA will get around 1.1 and remain stable for weeks.Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I hope ZMGA fetch 1.4-1.5 TRP
and eventually slot leader
opening shayad 1.1 se hogi
Anyway won't talk about it now
Udaariyan ke saamne i feel ZMGA TRP audience drag nai kr payega.
All depends on viewers in the end.
Originally posted by: Alpha_Aakash
The way SAAKDA has destroyed 7 pm slot of SP i feel ZMGA will get around 1.1 and remain stable for weeks.
Udaariyan ke saamne i feel ZMGA TRP audience drag nai kr payega.
All depends on viewers in the end.
I feel ZMGA and Udaariyaan both will become slot leaders after a point. Both will have different audience after all.
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2035313460423315579
Hiba Nawab and Adhik Mehta to lead Optimystix Entertainment's next on Sony SAB tentatively titled “Chudail Chali Sasural” remake of American...
4