SS: A Promise Made for Family ~ Updated on Page 4 - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Nice start Karu.! 

The Kapoor family seems to be big and fun-loving. Yeh Kajal kya musibat hai..?? So Shiv is into a police job, great. 

The night incident was too scary, thankfully Karishma was saved. The first encounter in the city itself gave Karishma a scared memory, let's see what is stored in the futher parts. 

As you are saying it's a mixed genre, I am so excited for the further story plot. Do continue soon ❀️

Originally posted by Saumya96

Nice start Karu.! 

The Kapoor family seems to be big and fun-loving. Yeh Kajal kya musibat hai..?? So Shiv is into a police job, great. 

The night incident was too scary, thankfully Karishma was saved. The first encounter in the city itself gave Karishma a scared memory, let's see what is stored in the futher parts. 

As you are saying it's a mixed genre, I am so excited for the further story plot. Do continue soon ❀️

Yes they are a big fun loving family πŸ₯° Yes and if one member is into police we can imagine the fun πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and scare 😣

Yes and it's sad that it happens to most girls who travel late at night. And later the girls are only blamed. Not the boys who do such cheap things 

Yes will continue soon. But please be patient with the story as slowly things progress here πŸ˜”

Please stay tuned 😘

Loved it dear Karu 

Nice start & interesting story line

Kapoor Family seems to be nice & supporting & I only felt that Kinjal is a self centered lady or might be she is planning anything as no mother leaves her son like this to party 

πŸ€”α΄΄α΄Ήα΄Ή Karishma did serve those goons what they deserve good that on time Shiv & his friends save the mess created 

Chalo finally Karishma settle down in her PG & next morning a start of a new life in a new city of dreams

Thanks for the PM 

Continue soonπŸ€— 

Originally posted by golden_aura

Loved it dear Karu 

Nice start & interesting story line

Kapoor Family seems to be nice & supporting & I only felt that Kinjal is a self centered lady or might be she is planning anything as no mother leaves her son like this to party 

πŸ€”α΄΄α΄Ήα΄Ή Karishma did serve those goons what they deserve good that on time Shiv & his friends save the mess created 

Chalo finally Karishma settle down in her PG & next morning a start of a new life in a new city of dreams

Thanks for the PM 

Continue soonπŸ€— 

Thank you so much dear ❀️❀️

Yes Kapoor family is the highlight 🀩🀩

Let's see is Kajal planning something or if she is actually self centred..

Yes all such goons need to be served like this only. Glad Shiv and team arrived on time πŸ˜‚

Yes now her new life in a new city all alone. It will be interesting to see what is she going to do. 

Will continue soon 😊

I am really glad that you are liking it πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Thank you so much πŸ’ž

Finished reading it all!! Very interesting story!! The Kapoor family is sweet n big, loved their dynamics! πŸ˜³

Karishma.. β­οΈwow gurll, you got guts!! πŸ€— keep going!

Shiv is interesting, thoda Arjun wala feels de raha hai πŸ˜†

This narrative is very interesting and flows nicely! Keep writing! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for PM

Do continue soon ❀️

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

Finished reading it all!! Very interesting story!! The Kapoor family is sweet n big, loved their dynamics! πŸ˜³

Karishma.. β­οΈwow gurll, you got guts!! πŸ€— keep going!

Shiv is interesting, thoda Arjun wala feels de raha hai πŸ˜†

This narrative is very interesting and flows nicely! Keep writing! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for PM

Do continue soon ❀️

Yayyy!! Thank you so much dear ❀️❀️

Kapoor family is really a charmer. Anyone can feel a sense of belongingness when with them πŸ€—

Yes the first day and she stood up for herself in that city πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼 hahaπŸ˜‚ yeh kuch alag hai lekin teda bhi hai 🀭

Yes will update soon ☺️

Love πŸ’“

Karu

What a start karu 😘❀️❀️ loved it. 

Tho kiski jodi ban rahi hai πŸ˜‚ 

Kajol ka kya masla hai. Apni itne chote bache ko kyun chod rahi hai 😀

Rudra is very funnyπŸ˜‚

Yeh hum saath saath hai wali feelings aa rahi hai kapoor family ko dekh ke 

Jaldi update kar πŸ™

Originally posted by NIDZZ123

What a start karu 😘❀️❀️ loved it. 

Tho kiski jodi ban rahi hai πŸ˜‚ 

Kajol ka kya masla hai. Apni itne chote bache ko kyun chod rahi hai 😀

Rudra is very funnyπŸ˜‚

Yeh hum saath saath hai wali feelings aa rahi hai kapoor family ko dekh ke 

Jaldi update kar πŸ™

Thanks for your support πŸ’–

Woh toh aapko dheere dheere pata chal hi jaayega kon kisske saath jaayega πŸ˜„

Acha ji. Dheere dheere Murder feels bhi aayenge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kar doongi jaldi update😘

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Loved the light hearted update.! Akul and Karishma has started way too good. I am loving their friendship. Akul has already started building something for her.? Are we having any love triangle kind of this coming up.? 

Well, I got Karishma's fan at the start itself. She is superb, lady dabangg I must say. The way she handled the situation was something to take inspiration from. Colleges are like this only specially the ones in the big cities. Let's see what happens next.

Thanks for the PM ☺️❣️