Has anyone here watched this K-series? It’s a really good one and it’s on Netflix too. It’s about a North Korean and South Korean crossover
Page
of
1Has anyone here watched this K-series? It’s a really good one and it’s on Netflix too. It’s about a North Korean and South Korean crossover
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I watched it last year. It was so much like a Hindi serial.
Timepass watch.
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort
I watched it last year. It was so much like a Hindi serial.
Timepass watch.
it’s pretty long like most of the K series.
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort
I watched it last year. It was so much like a Hindi serial.
Timepass watch.
It's a very highly-rated show from what I saw on the reviews.
Originally posted by: InspectorShirke
Has anyone here watched this K-series? It’s a really good one and it’s on Netflix too. It’s about a North Korean and South Korean crossover
If you liked it, try King2Heart it's also about North/South Korean crossover
It’s a very highly rated and groundbreaking story. One thing which I’ve realized from the show is that there is not even a single ugly Korean even if they are old they still got grace
Originally posted by: InspectorShirke
It’s a very highly rated and groundbreaking story. One thing which I’ve realized from the show is that there is not even a single ugly Korean even if they are old they still got grace
Average Koreans look NOTHING like K-Pop stars.
What's it about?
Originally posted by: InspectorShirke
It’s a very highly rated and groundbreaking story. One thing which I’ve realized from the show is that there is not even a single ugly Korean even if they are old they still got grace
Kimmycakes is not easy on the eyes