yes dear . I was a little bit busy yesterday.
I know u all had fun. I read ur all posts n I laughed a lot 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yes dear . I was a little bit busy yesterday.
I know u all had fun. I read ur all posts n I laughed a lot 🤣🤣
yes Fahmaan liked this post. "n ×20" means that his liking count no. is 20. U can count 20 no. In liked people.Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20
"Fahmi liked" means ? Did Fahmaan like it?
And what does it mean " Fahmi liked ×20"?
"×20" matlab???