https://www.instagram.com/p/CRmOlzFh9Mt/?utm_medium=copy_link
I canβt stop laughing πππ
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRmT_cthDBL/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRmOlzFh9Mt/?utm_medium=copy_link
I canβt stop laughing πππ
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRmT_cthDBL/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Banda emotions mein pink kyu hi Gaya??? πππ
I am getting the feeling like hulk will come out if ninad.... The way his face looks swollen and pink πππ
Badhai ho badhai
Sasur bahu ke milap ho ho gaye ..
Just watched KD Ninu next day se apna riaz shuru karke ghar walo ko pareshaan kar dega π€£π€£
Yeh hai tere karam,
kabhee khushee kabhee gham Naa juda honge ham,
kabhee khushee kabhee gham
NOBODY TALK TO ME RN, I AM ALREADY EMOSNALπ
Look at aai's expressions β€οΈ
I want to see Virat's expressions when this happens. But happy that Sai is going to get a father figure in her life. She deserves all the loveβ€οΈ
On a side note, I want to see father-daughter duo teasing the son. I know too much to ask, but I miss chote chote sweet moments yaarπ
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
Look at aai's expressions β€οΈ
I want to see Virat's expressions when this happens. But happy that Sai is going to get a father figure in her life. She deserves all the loveβ€οΈ
On a side note, I want to see father-daughter duo teasing the son. I know too much to ask, but I miss chote chote sweet moments yaarπ
Virat is going to fall even more in love with her, if that is even possible for him at this point
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Yeh hai tere karam,
kabhee khushee kabhee gham Naa juda honge ham,
kabhee khushee kabhee gham
NOBODY TALK TO ME RN, I AM ALREADY EMOSNALπ
Dude now these lines are continuously playing in my mind ππ
Kaku ka kya hoga beyπ€£Omi toh sadme meiin chala jaega.
on a serious note, finally there is one more member added to team Sai. I hope he now genuinely loves and supports Saiπ€
Finally my Sai doll won her Sasurβs heart. How proud and relieved Virat must be...Khabariji should have posted his picture also.
There is a cute scene in KD after this gifting. Ninad will be singing besura with harmonium that hurts everyones ears. π€£ Sai comes down and scolds him like she does with aaba. Asks him why he is irritating everyone with the sounds π€£