Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nobody can beat this 💖
Read the caption
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRx0Xz5jmg2/?utm_medium=copy_link
When is he releasing Nihal's song
Originally posted by: niyati13
When is he releasing Nihal's song
May be that's for some movie so it's not in his hands to release it.
What I like about HR is that he generally seems to be very genuine in his comments and observations, and the fact that he seems to be giving chances to the contestants that he feels are deserving. I haven't really followed most of the previous seasons so I don't know whether this is standard for him or new, but I like whatever I have seen this year.