vaise Kuch ho ya na ho, this news has surely made the edit active. phirse spamming alerts arahe hain mujhe
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
vaise Kuch ho ya na ho, this news has surely made the edit active. phirse spamming alerts arahe hain mujhe

ishqi's dialogues are the single saving grace even when the episodes or scenes get boring....hats off to the dialogue writer 🤣🤣..
Even QH'a dialogues weren't bad.
Zoya: Mujhe yeh iPad nahi chahiye, I've changed my mind.
Asad: Accha hua change kiya, pehla wala kaam nahi kar raha tha
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
Even QH'a dialogues weren't bad.
Zoya: Mujhe yeh iPad nahi chahiye, I've changed my mind.
Asad: Accha hua change kiya, pehla wala kaam nahi kar raha tha
🤣🤣
Asad was funny????
This played in my mind now
Zara si aahat hoti hai
Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
Even QH'a dialogues weren't bad.
Zoya: Mujhe yeh iPad nahi chahiye, I've changed my mind.
Asad: Accha hua change kiya, pehla wala kaam nahi kar raha tha
🤣🤣
yeh 2.0 ka dialogue hai?
I just remember where
Zoya: Kuch hua hai? aap Tine serious kyun hain?
Asad: Aapke saath hua hai, aap serious kyun nahi hain?
Not relly, he was sarcastic sometimes which makes the situtaion funny
Suraj seems nice, usko earth pe hi rakhte hain