They laugh most during romantic scene . Today also they shot some romantic sequence and were laughing while staring 😆
I noted this point and all I was thinking there's some romance to always look forward to. But they shot starting scenes
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
They laugh most during romantic scene . Today also they shot some romantic sequence and were laughing while staring 😆
I noted this point and all I was thinking there's some romance to always look forward to. But they shot starting scenes
Question about life partner …
Shivangi said “ both raghav and sai are same 😆
Sai said “ half Pallavi and half shivangi qualities 😆
And Sai named it as ‘ShivPal’
but that scene is one of my favorite it was beautiful
But didn't reflect In the scene
That scene was natural as they both were angry or each orther
Shivangi wants to work with Karan name tv actors
She actually named Karan Wahi, Kundra. Kya obsession hai bhai Karans ke Saath.
Lagta hai hum teen hi dekh rahe 🤣
🤣🤣live pe around 3.5k views
so true he was totally clueless. Was avoiding it to maximum just looking here and there 😆
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
but that scene is one of my favorite it was beautiful
But didn't reflect In the scene
That scene was natural as they both were angry or each orther
yaa...no scenes r odd or over uptil now👍🏼
it went so natural...he was with attitude there😆
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
but that scene is one of my favorite it was beautiful
But didn't reflect In the scene
That scene was natural as they both were angry or each orther
What was that episode ? I don’t remember
Sai spoke about ‘jay mishra’
I swear I remembered you guys the second Sai took his name
I was literally laughing 🤣🤣